|Name||Date of birth||Feast|
|St. Francis Xavier (Francisco de Jasso Azpilicueta)||7 April 1506||3 December (solemnity in India)|
|St. Gonsalo Garcia (Gonçalo Garcia)||15 May 1557||6 February|
|St. John de Brito (Joao de Brito or Swami Arulanandar), SJ||1 March 1647||4 February|
|St. Joseph Vaz (Juze Vaz)||21 April 1651||16 January|
Nog 7 rijen
- Saint Gonsalo Garcia, though of Portuguese parentage, was born in India and is considered an India-born saint. So is Joseph Vaz, the first saint from Sri Lanka. Born in Goa, Vaz was educated and ordained as a priest in India, and the Vatican said the two countries had special significance at his being raised to sainthood.
- 1 Who is the patron saint of India?
- 2 Who are the 10 saints?
- 3 Are there saints in Hinduism?
- 4 How many saints are there in Kerala?
- 5 Who is the first female saint?
- 6 How many saints are in India?
- 7 Who are the top 10 Wizard Saints?
- 8 Who is the saint for protection?
- 9 Who is the number 1 Wizard Saint?
- 10 Who is the first guru of Hindu?
- 11 Who is best Indian spiritual guru?
- 12 Who is real Sant?
- 13 What are the names of the 3 Saints?
- 14 Who are the youngest Saints?
- 15 Who is the first saint in Kerala?
Who is the patron saint of India?
|Iceland||Ansgar Thorlac Thorhallsson|
|India||The Blessed Virgin Mary (Our Lady of the Assumption) Saint Thomas the Apostle Francis Xavier Rose of Lima|
|Indonesia||The Blessed Virgin Mary (Our Lady of Perpetual Help) Joseph Thomas Thérèse de Lisieux Francis Xavier|
Who are the 10 saints?
- St. Peter (died around A.D. 64)
- St. Paul of Tarsus (10–67 A.D.)
- St. Dominic de Guzman (1170–1221)
- St. Francis of Assisi (1181–1226)
- St. Anthony of Padua (1195-1231)
- St. Thomas Aquinas (1225–1274)
- St. Patrick of Ireland (387–481)
Are there saints in Hinduism?
There is no formal canonization process in Hinduism, but over time many men and women have reached the status of saints among their followers and among Hindus in general. Hindu saints have often renounced the world, and are variously called gurus, sadhus, rishis, swamis, and other names.
How many saints are there in Kerala?
With Sunday’s canonisation, the centuries-old Syro-Malabar Church in Kerala now has four Saints, the first being Sister Alphonsa, who was declared a saint in 2008.
Who is the first female saint?
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, née Elizabeth Ann Bayley, (born August 28, 1774, New York, New York [U.S.]—died January 4, 1821, Emmitsburg, Maryland, U.S.; canonized 1975; feast day January 4), first native-born American to be canonized by the Roman Catholic Church.
How many saints are in India?
|Name||Date of birth||Beatified|
|St. Joseph Vaz (Juze Vaz)||21 April 1651||21 January 1995|
|St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara||8 February 1805||8 February 1986|
|St. Mariam Baouardy (Maryam Bawardi or Marie of Jesus Crucified)||5 January 1846||13 November 1983|
|St. Mariam Thresia Chiramel Mankidiyan||26 April 1876||9 April 2000|
Who are the top 10 Wizard Saints?
Current Known Members
- Makarov Dreyar. Current Ranking: Unknown.
- Jura Nekis. Current Ranking: 5th.
- Jose Porla.
- Siegrain / Jellal Fernandes.
- Warrod Sequen.
- God Serena.
Who is the saint for protection?
|Venerated in||Roman Catholicism Eastern Orthodoxy Lutheranism Oriental Orthodoxy Anglicanism|
|Feast||25 July (Latin Church) 9 May (Eastern Churches) 2 Parmouti (Coptic Church)|
|Attributes||tree, branch, as a giant or ogre, carrying the Christ child, spear, shield, as a dog-headed man|
Who is the number 1 Wizard Saint?
|Selenica E. Fiore||1st||Magic Council|
|Astrid Silverain||3rd||Magic Council|
|Warrod Sequen||4th||Magic Council|
Who is the first guru of Hindu?
Adiyogi transformed himself into Adi Guru. He turned south to shed his grace upon their race and the transmission of yogic science started. Because he turned south, when Shiva or the Adiyogi sits as a teacher, we call him Dakshinamurthy. The first guru was born on that day.
Who is best Indian spiritual guru?
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (1 September 1896 – 14 November 1977)
- Abhinavagupta (c. 950 – 1020)
- Adi Shankara (c. 788 – 820)
- Advaita Acharya (1434–1539)
- Akhandanand (25 July 1911 – 19 November 1987)
- Akka Mahadevi(c.1130 – 1160), Kannada literature.
- Alvar Saints (700–1000)
Who is real Sant?
rampal ji maharaj is the only true sant in the word for the 21th century! because he is the only one who give true knowledge according to the holy book.
What are the names of the 3 Saints?
The book was written in honour of the three Saints – Alfio, Filadelfo and Cirino.
Who are the youngest Saints?
The youngest saints canonized by the Roman Catholic Church in modern times are Francisco and Jacinta Marto, two Portuguese child witnesses of the 1917 Marian apparitions at Fatima, who died at ages 10 and 9 respectively in 1919 and 1920, victims of the 1918 influenza pandemic.
Who is the first saint in Kerala?
She was the first woman of Indian origin to be canonised as a saint by the Catholic Church, and the first canonised saint of the Syro-Malabar Church, an Eastern Catholic Church based in Kerala.
|Saint Alphonsa Muttathupandathu F.C.C|
|Venerated in||Catholic Church (Syro-Malabar Catholic Church)|
|Beatified||8 February 1986|