- How much does Deloitte in India pay? The average Deloitte salary ranges from approximately ₹ 3,00,000 per year for Assistant to ₹ 22,00,000 per year for Tax Manager. The average Deloitte monthly salary ranges from approximately ₹ 11,972 per month for Food Service Worker to ₹ 1,11,812 per month for SAP Project Manager.
- 1 Does Deloitte pay well in India?
- 2 How much do you get paid at Deloitte?
- 3 Does Deloitte pay well?
- 4 Is Deloitte a good company to work for in India?
- 5 Does Deloitte negotiate salary?
- 6 Is it worth joining Deloitte?
- 7 Does Deloitte give bonuses?
- 8 Does KPMG pay well?
- 9 Is Deloitte a good place to work?
- 10 Is it hard to get hired at Deloitte?
- 11 How do I get a job at Deloitte?
- 12 How many hours do you work at Deloitte?
- 13 Does Deloitte give you a laptop?
- 14 Is Deloitte Good for freshers?
- 15 Does Deloitte pay overtime?
Does Deloitte pay well in India?
The average Deloitte salary ranges from approximately ₹ 1,40,000 per year for Assistant Engineer to ₹ 18,34,343 per year for Senior Consultant. The average Deloitte monthly salary ranges from approximately ₹ 14,774 per month for Back Office Executive to ₹ 1,11,812 per month for SAP Project Manager.
How much do you get paid at Deloitte?
How much does Deloitte in the United States pay? The average Deloitte salary ranges from approximately $54,706 per year for Tax Consultant to $184,673 per year for Transformation Manager. Average Deloitte hourly pay ranges from approximately $11.00 per hour for Server Assistant to $137 per hour for WordPress Developer.
Does Deloitte pay well?
Deloitte employees are paid especially well, with senior managers earning over $190K per year, on average.
Is Deloitte a good company to work for in India?
Good Pay and work. Its a very good company to work. Work life balance is great and the management is very flexible. It has work from home facilities.
Does Deloitte negotiate salary?
They will have another candidate ready for the same in short time. In General, Deloitte USI does not re-negotiate. I remember when I had joined deloitte, I felt, I quoted less expected salary and thought to negotiate once offer is released.
Is it worth joining Deloitte?
Deloitte truly is a company that rewards commitment and hard work. As a driven, motivated, hard working individual, I cannot imagine a better company to work for. If you are a dynamic, driven individual, there is no better place to shape your career than Deloitte.
Does Deloitte give bonuses?
Deloitte pays bonuses, but read below for the catch. Deloitte taxes your bonus, but if you leave before the agreed-upon time, they won’t help you get your taxes back.
Does KPMG pay well?
The average KPMG salary ranges from approximately $55,000 per year for Global Mobility Specialist to $200,609 per year for Director of Finance. Average KPMG hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.42 per hour for Senior Tax Manager to $42.50 per hour for Contractor.
Is Deloitte a good place to work?
On Glassdoor, the company receives an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars based on nearly 6,500 reviews. What’s more, 77% of employees would recommend the company to a friend and 90% approve of the performance of Deloitte’s CEO Barry Salzberg.
Is it hard to get hired at Deloitte?
Deloitte, the largest professional services firm in the world, likes itself a little too much. Deloitte is harder to get into than Harvard University based on the number of applicants it hires. It may become even more exclusive under a secret five-point plan by new global chief executive Punit Renjen.
How do I get a job at Deloitte?
How to submit your job-specific candidate profile online:
- Visit our Career Opportunities for the India (offices of the US).
- When you first login, you will be asked to create a user ID (your email address will become your unique identity in our system) and password.
How many hours do you work at Deloitte?
Also, you must do a lot of extra internal Deloitte work in addition to your project work. Just keep in mind you will average about 50-60 hours per week when negotiating your salary.
Does Deloitte give you a laptop?
All Deloitte professionals are provided with latest laptops. For entry level they provided laptop randomly, however for laterals/seniors you have option to choose laptop from a catalog having an approved list of laptops. Once confirmed, IT team procures that model for you.
Is Deloitte Good for freshers?
Deloitte’s hiring pattern is very consistent. For the young starters, they hire smart, well spoken, and subtly aggressive candidates. They have excellent training and knowledge management. They have a well oiled and empowered HR and Tech Support group.
Does Deloitte pay overtime?
Delloite has no real benefits that any of the big four firms do not have. I have been working at deloitte for a little over six months including one busy season. Busy season was extremely difficult With long hours and no overtime pay.