- 1 How do I dial a +91 number?
- 2 How do I dial from US to India?
- 3 How do you call India from Australia?
- 4 Which country has +91 code?
- 5 What is the area code for India for mobile numbers?
- 6 Which country has +92 code?
- 7 How do I make an international call to India?
- 8 How do I dial a landline number in India?
- 9 What is my area code?
- 10 How can I call India for free from Australia?
- 11 How do I call a toll free number in India?
- 12 How do I call Melbourne from India?
- 13 Which country has +1 as code?
- 14 Which country code is 44?
- 15 Where is a +88 number from?
How do I dial a +91 number?
The India country code 91 will allow you to call India from another country. India telephone code 91 is dialed after the IDD. India international dialing 91 is followed by an area code.
|India Toll Free||+91-080|
|India Toll Free (1-800)||+1800|
|India Toll Free||+91-080|
|India Toll Free – CORP||+91-080|
How do I dial from US to India?
The numbers you’re dialing are the following: 011 – the USA exit code, which needs to be dialed whenever you’re making an international call from the USA or Canada. 91 – the Country Code for India. Phone Number – the landline number you wish to dial can’t begin with 0, and needs to include 10 digits.
How do you call India from Australia?
calling India from an Australian landline
- Enter the Australian exit code (0011)
- Enter the India country code (91)
- Enter the India area code.
- Enter the India local number.
Which country has +91 code?
International Dialing Code
|Serial No.||Country Name||Dialing Codes|
What is the area code for India for mobile numbers?
The country code “91” was assigned to India by the International Telecommunication Union in the 1960s.
Which country has +92 code?
According to experts, +92 is the country code of Pakistan, and miscreants use this code and call up unsuspecting cellphone users to siphon off money or lure them into a scam.
How do I make an international call to India?
Here is how to call India from the US
- First, dial the exit US code 011.
- Then, dial the India country code 91.
- Then, dial the area code (2-4 digits) if you’re dialing a fixed line. If you’re dialing a mobile phone, you can skip this step.
- Dial their local phone number.
- Press the call button.
How do I dial a landline number in India?
Mobile to landline NLD dialing: To call a landline phone in different city from a mobile phone, you need to dial the NLD code of ‘0’ followed by the complete 10-digit landline phone number. So, for instance, 0 11 1234 5678.
What is my area code?
These included Area Code 204 – Manitoba, Area Code 306 – Saskatchewan, Area Code 403 – Alberta, Area Code 416 – Ontario, Area Code 418 – Quebec, Area Code 514 – Quebec, Area Code 604 – British Columbia, Area Code 613 – Ontario, Area Code 902 – Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick.
How can I call India for free from Australia?
To call India from Australia, dial: 0011 – 91 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 0011 – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 0011 – Exit code for Australia, and is needed for making any international call from Australia.
- 91 – ISD Code or Country Code of India.
- Area code – There are 2643 area codes in India.
How do I call a toll free number in India?
How To Call India Toll–Free Number From The US
- Dial 011 on your device. This is the exit code for all international calls from the US.
- Dial 91 which is the country code for India.
- Dial the three-digit code that precedes the toll–free number (i.e. 800, 888, 877).
- Dial the rest of the Indian toll–free number you are trying to reach.
How do I call Melbourne from India?
To call Australia from India, dial: 00 – 61 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 61 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 61 – ISD Code or Country Code of Australia.
- Area code – There are 19 area codes in Australia.
Which country has +1 as code?
Canada: Dialing Code +1, Country Code +1, Prefix.
Which country code is 44?
For international calling codes, most countries have two-digit country codes. For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44. The United States’ country code is an exception, with just the code 1.
Where is a +88 number from?
+88 is the country code for Taiwan.